Throughout the year our kids in foster care face a variety of needs.
If you would like to donate any of the items listed below, please click the button below to fill out our donations form.
Donate Items Here
We also welcome financial contributions, which go directly towards the purchase of these items.
Formalwear & Accessories
- Baby and adult shampoo (for a variety of hair types)
- Body wash
- Brushes, combs (for a variety of hair types)
- Toothbrushes (toddler to adult), toothpaste
- Toothbrush holder
- Soap with a soap dish
- Body lotion
- Hair styling products (gel, pomade, mousse, hair spray)
- Barrettes, hairbands and elastic hair ties
- Deodorant (male and female)
- Facial moisturizer
- Shaving cream (male and female)
- Disposable razors (male and female)
- Sanitary products (pads and tampons)
- Feminine hygiene products
- Nail files
- Socks (male and female)
- Pots and pans
- Dishes, plates, bowls, etc.
- New or gently worn formalwear for young men and women, ranging in small to very large body sizes. This includes suits, dress pants and shirts, tuxedos, gowns, etc.
- “Blingy” jewelry (think rhinestones, glitter, and sparkle!)
- Shoes appropriate for formalwear, for men and women. Especially women’s shoes in sizes 5-7 and 12.
- Women’s formalwear accessories, like handbags, clutches, scarves, belts, etc.
- Men’s jewelry, like watches, bracelets, rings.
- Men’s belts in a variety of sizes, dress and casual
- Men’s ties and bowties, especially solid colors.
- Men’s dress socks.
- Sleep sacks for babies
- Baby and toddler blankets (can be purchased or knitted/crocheted, sewn, quilted, etc.)
- New and gently used duffel bags